Tiramisu Cupcake Recipe
Jan 23, 2018
Tiramisu Cupcake is yummy cupcakes. You must try this cupcakes at home.
- Flour 2 cups
- Milk 2/3 cup
- Curd 1/3 cup
- Butter 75 gm
- Caster sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Coffee 2 tsp
- Eggs 3
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- Cream cheese 100 gm
- Whipped cream 1 cup
- Butter 100 gm
- Icing sugar 1 cup
- Coffee 1 tsp
- Milk 1 tbsp
- Coco powder to dust
For Coffee Syrup:
- Hot water 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Coffee 1 tsp
- For cupcake: Preheat oven on 180 degrees C.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and baking soda in bowl and keep it aside.
- Now put butter and sugar in big bowl and beat it nicely until creamy.
- Then add eggs, milk, yogurt, coffee, vanilla essence, vinegar and oil and mix it.
- Now pour this mixture in dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Then line cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- Now pour one spoon batter in cupcake liners and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Then take out from oven, remove cupcakes from cupcake tray and cool it on wire rack.
- Now spread coffee syrup on cupcakes.
- Then pipe frosting with piping bag on cupcakes and dust coco powder.
- Serve it warm or cold.
- For frosting: Beat cream nicely till firm and keep it aside.
- Now beat cream cheese, butter and icing sugar in bowl, add cream and dissolved coffee and beat it nicely.
- Then fill in piping bag.
- For coffee syrup: Mix all ingredients.
Tiramisu Cupcake is mouth-watering cupcake. Cupcake is prepared with flour, butter, eggs, curd, milk & coffee, mixed together and baked. Then topped with coffee syrup & cream cheese frosting, sprinkled with coco powder and served.