Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
Oreo Cupcakes is mouth-watering cupcakes. You must try this cupcakes at home and surprise your family.
- Unsalted butter 175 gm
- Caster sugar 1-1/2 cups
- All-purpose flour 2 cups
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Egg whites 6
- Milk 3/4 cup
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
- Oreo cookies crushed 15
- Oreo mini for topping
- Oreo cookies (half with the cream side in the lined tin) 12
For Butter Cream Frosting:
- Unsalted butter 225 gm
- Icing sugar 450 gm
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Milk or cream 2 tbsp
- Oreo crushed 4-5 (remaining half side)
- For cupcake: Preheat oven on 180 degrees C on gas mark 4.
- Line cupcake tray with cupcake liners and keep Oreo cookies.
- Now put butter and sugar in large bowl and beat it nicely until light and fluffy.
- Then sieve flour, baking powder and salt in other bowl and keep it aside.
- Now put egg whites, vanilla essence, yogurt and salt in other bowl and beat it nicely.
- Then put half flour mixture and half egg whites mixture in butter mixture and mix it nicely with spatula.
- Put remaining flour mixture and egg whites mixture and mix it nicely with spatula.
- Now put crushed cookies and mix it nicely.
- Then fill cupcake liners 3/4 with cookies mixture.
- Now bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Take out cupcakes from oven, remove from cupcake tray and cool it on wire rack.
- For butter cream frosting: Beat butter in bowl until creamy.
- Now add icing sugar and beat it nicely with electric beater.
- Then put vanilla essence and milk or cream and mix it nicely.
- Add crushed cookies and mix it nicely with spatula.
- Now top cupcakes with 1tsp frosting or pipe with piping bag.
- Then sprinkle crushed cookies, garnish with Oreo mini and serve warm or cold.
Oreo Cupcakes is yummy cupcakes. Cupcake is prepared with all-purpose flour, milk, sugar, butter, egg whites, yogurt & Oreo cookies. Then baked in oven, topped with butter cream frosting, sprinkled with crushed Oreo cookies, garnished with Oreo mini and served.