Pasanda Biryani Recipe
Pasanda Biryani is tasty dish. Try this different biryani at home.
- Beef pasanday 1 kg
- Yogurt 2 cups
- Green chilies 4
- Onion fried 1/2 cup
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Raw papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Nutmeg 1/2 tsp
- Mace 1/2 tsp
- Crushed & roasted cumin seeds 2 tsp
- Kewra water 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Rice 750 gm
- Coriander leaves 1/4 cup
- Mint leaves 1/4 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Boil rice with 3 tbsp salt in water until 80% done.
- Now put beef pasanday, papaya paste, yogurt, fried onions, ginger paste, garlic paste, garam masala powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, nutmeg, mace, cumin seeds in bowl and mix it nicely and leave it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Then heat oil in pot, add pasanday, cover it and cook on low flame until meat tender.
- Now add green chilies, coriander leaves and mint leaves, mix it and close flame.
- Then add kewra and mix it.
- Now put boiled rice, cover it and cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Then simmer it on low flame for 5 minutes more.
- Now mix it nicely, take it out in serving dish and serve hot with raita and salad.
Pasanda Biryani tasty biryani. Beef pasanday is marinated with yogurt, fried onion and spices. Then cooked in oil and mixed with green chilies, mint leaves & coriander leaves. Then cooked with boiled rice and simmered. Served with raita and salad.