Vegetable Burger Recipe
Vegetable Burger is tasty burger. You must this burger for change.
- Potatoes 1 kg
- Peas boiled 1/2 cup
- Onion 2 small
- Green chilies 4
- Coriander leaves 4 tbsp
- Crushed red chilies 3 tsp
- Crushed & roasted coriander 1 tsp
- Crushed & roasted cumin 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Rice flour 1 cup
- Maida 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water 2 cups
For Cheese Sauce:
- Milk 200 ml
- Cheddar cheese grated 100 gm
- Mozzarella cheese 100 gm
- Black pepper crushed 1/2 tsp
- Burger buns as required
- Lettuce leaves as required
- Cucumber slices as required
- For vegetables: Boil potatoes until tender and mash it.
- Then chop onions and green chilies finely.
- Now put mashed potatoes, chopped onions, green chilies, garam masala powder, red chilies, coriander, cumin, salt and coriander leaves and mix it nicely.
- Then add peas and mix it nicely.
- Now make round patty and keep it aside.
- For batter: Put all ingredients in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Now heat oil in pan, dip each patty in batter, roll in bread crumbs and fry on high flame until golden.
- Then take out in absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Now put milk in pot and bring to boil.
- Then add both cheese and black pepper and cook on medium flame until thick.
- Now remove from stove and cool it.
- For assemble: Cut burger buns into halves.
- Then spread cheese sauce on both halves of bun.
- Now keep lettuce leaves, patty and cucumber slice on half and cover with second half.
- Prepare all burgers like this.
- Then keep on serving plate and serve hot with French fries, ketchup and chili garlic sauce.
Vegetable Burger is tasty burger. Potatoes, peas, onions, green chilies & spices are mixed and made patties. Then dipped in maida & rice flour mixture, coated with bread crumbs and fried. Then kept on burger buns with lettuce leaves, cucumber slices & cheese sauce and served with fries, ketchup & chili garlic sauce.