White Chicken Pasta Recipe
White Chicken Pasta is tasty dish. You must try this recipe at home.
- Chicken breast cubes 1-1/2 kg
- Boiled spinach 4 leaves
- Garlic crushed 1-1/2 bulb
- Grated cheddar cheese 2-1/2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 2 tbsp
- Paste 1-1/2 kg
- Oil 1/3 cup
- Alfredo sauce as required
For Alfredo Sauce:
- Milk 4 cups
- Parmesan cheese 1-1/2 cups
- Cream cheese 300 gm
- Unsalted butter 100 gm
- Plain flour 4 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Boil pasta in water with 3 tbsp salt.
- Then drain it, wash with cold water and put little oil.
- Heat oil in wok and fry garlic on high flame for 1 minute.
- Then add chicken cubes, salt and black pepper, mix it and cook on high flame until chicken is completely cooked.
- Now add boiled spinach and Alfredo sauce, mix it nicely and bring to boil on high flame.
- Then add boiled pasta and mix it nicely.
- Now add cheddar cheese, cover it and simmer it for 2 to 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Then take out in serving dish and serve hot.
- For Alfredo sauce: Melt butter in pan, add garlic paste and fry until color changes on high flame.
- Then reduce flame to medium, add flour, cook for 1 minute and keep stirring so that they are no lumps.
- Now add milk slowly, mix it until so that they are no lumps and cook until sauce is thick on medium flame.
- Then close flame, add cream cheese and mix it nicely.
- Now add salt, oregano, black pepper and mix it nicely on medium flame on stove.
- Then add Parmesan cheese, mix it nicely and simmer it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then remove from stove, cool it completely and store in airtight sterilized jars.
White Chicken Pasta is yummy dish. Chicken is cooked and boiled with spinach & Alfredo sauce. Then mixed with boiled paste & cheddar cheese and served hot. Alfredo sauce is prepared with Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, butter & oregano, mixed and simmered.