Barbecued Chicken And Shrimp
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 lb. of medium sized shrimp
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breasts
- Peel shrimp and cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- In a bowl, combine Garlic, Onion powder, Cumin and melted Butter.
- Marinate shrimp and chicken while preparing grill.
- String shrimp and chicken onto separate skewers.
- Cook about 5 inches above hot coals, allowing 5 minutes for shrimp and 10 minutes for chicken.
- Turn once or twice while cooking and baste often with remaining marinade.
- The shrimp are done when they have turned from pink to white.
- Chicken is done when it is white throughout and if pierced with a toothpick, the escaping juices are clear.
- Serve hot with vegetables.
An easy to prepare barbequed chicken and shrimp recipe guaranteed to impress your guests