Hot Chocolate Recipe
Hot Chocolate is very popular hot beverage in the world. You can make it at home easily anytime you want.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 2/3 cocoa powder
- Sugar 4-5 tbsp
- Salt 1-1/3 pinch
- Boiled water 2/3 cup
- Milk 4 cups
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Cream 2/3 cup
- Mini marshmallows for serving
- Chocolate sauce for garnish
- Put cocoa powder, sugar and salt in saucepan and whisk it.
- Now add boiled water and mix it nicely.
- Then cook it for 2 minutes on low flame and whisk it between cooking.
- Now add milk and mix it nicely on medium flame until mixture is hot.
- Then close flame, put vanilla essence and mix it nicely.
- Now take out in coffee cups and put mini marshmallows.
- Then spread cream, chocolate sauce, garnish with mini marshmallows and serve immediately.
Hot Chocolate is very popular drink. Cocoa powder, sugar & boiled water are mixed and cooked. Then mixed with milk and vanilla essence. Then served in coffee cups, garnished with cream, chocolate sauce & mini marshmallows and served.