Malai Chicken Recipe
Malai Chicken is delicious and tasty dish. Make this recipe at home and surprise your family.
For Chicken Marination:
- Boneless chicken cubes 1 kg
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Butter 50 gm
- Finley chopped onions 2-3
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Tomato puree 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Roasted & crushed cumin seeds 1-1/2 tsp
- Cream 1/4 cup
- Green chilies 4-5
- Ginger julienne 1 inch
- Coriander leaves few
- Oil 1/2 cup
- For chicken marination: Marinate chicken with all ingredients nicely and keep it in fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- For masala: Heat butter and oil in pot.
- Then add onions, ginger paste and garlic paste and fry on high flame until onions are soft.
- Now add tomato puree, garam masala powder, cumin seeds, red chili powder, salt and 1/2 cup water, mix it nicely and cook until oil comes on surface.
- Then add marinated chicken with marination, 1/2 cup water and wait for boil on high flame.
- Then cover it and cook on low to medium flame until chicken tender and oil comes on surface.
- Now add cream and mix it nicely.
- Add ginger, green chilies and coriander leaves, mix it nicely and close flame.
- Then add coal, keep foil in curry, put coal in foil, put little oil on coal and cover it until coal settles.
- Then take out in serving bowl and serve hot with paratha or naan.
Malai Chicken is mouth-watering dish. Chicken is marinated with paste and yogurt. Then cooked with tomato, onion & spices masala in butter & oil. Then mixed with cream, green chilies, coriander leaves & ginger, given smoke of coal and served hot with hot naan or paratha.