Jalapeno Grilled Chicken
- 1 Chicken, cooked, quartered
- 1 tbsp Oil, cooking
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic, clove, minced
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sugar, brown
- 1 tbsp Peppers, Jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Mustard, dry
- Heat the oil up in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic, and then cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the onion is tender.
- Add ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, jalapeno peppers, salt, and mustard.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is blended.
- Place the chicken, skin side up, on a prepared grill about 8 inches from the heat. Grill, turning every 8 to 10 minutes, for about 40 minutes.
- Brush chicken with sauce, grill, turning and basting with sauce every 5 minutes, about 20 minutes more or until chicken is fork tender.
- Serve hot
A family favorite recipe now shared with all.