Beef Nachos Recipe
Beef Nachos is very popular Mexican dish. It is also served in Pakistani restaurants. Try this recipe at home. You can serve it as starter.
- Beef mince 500 gm
- Kidney beans (drained & rinsed) 300 gm
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped onion 1
- Water 1/4 cup
- Tomato salsa 1/2 cup
- Corn chips 1-2 packets
- Cheddar cheese grated 1 cup
- Mexican chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Sour cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- The heat oil in non-stick frying pan on medium flame.
- Now put onion and cook for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Then add beef mince, cook it and stir it with wooden spoon for 5 minutes or until brown.
- Now add kidney beans, chili powder, salt, tomato paste and water.
- Then reduce flame to medium-low.
- Now simmer it for 5 minutes or until thick.
- Then put coriander leaves and stir it.
- Now arrange corn chips in heatproof plate.
- Then top with mince and sprinkle cheddar cheese.
- Now bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Then take out from oven, top with salsa and serve with sour cream.
Beef Nachos is tasty dish. Beef mince is cooked and simmered with water, kidney beans & tomato paste. Then topped on corn chips, sprinkled with cheddar cheese and baked. Then topped with salsa and served hot with sour cream.