Aloo Palak Recipe
Aloo Palak is tasty dish. Make this recipe at home. You can also serve with hot paratha.
- Spinach (washed) 1 kg
- Potatoes cubes 3
- Tomatoes 250 gm
- Onions finely chopped 2
- Garlic crushed 10
- Crushed red chilies 1-1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Green chilies 2-3
- Ginger 1 inch slice
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 cup + 4 tbsp
- Heat oil in pan, add onions and garlic and fry on high flame until light golden.
- Now add tomatoes, crushed red chilies, salt and turmeric and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Then add potatoes and mix it nicely.
- Now add spinach, 1 glass water, cover it and cook on medium flame until potatoes are soft and water dries.
- Then add garam masala powder and mix it nicely.
- Now heat 4 tbsp oil in pan, add cumin seeds, ginger and green chilies and fry for 1 to 2 minute.
- Then add in curry and mix it nicely.
- Now take out in serving bowl and serve with hot rice or naan.
Aloo Palak is mouth-watering vegetable dish. Potatoes are mixed with tomatoes & spices in oil. Then cooked with spinach. Then mixed with cumin seeds, ginger & green chilies and served with hot naan or rice.