- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 levelled teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 lb chicken legs
- 500 grams tin of spinach puree
- 2 teaspoon milk
- 1 levelled teaspoon salt
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and fry it until golden brown.
- Now add ginger, coriander, chilli powder, garlic and salt. Fry this mixture for 10 minutes and keep it stirring every two minutes. F
- Fry chicken legs in this masalah until brown and add the spinach, cover the pan with a lid and leave it on a gentle heat for 25 minutes. When the water has been absorbed, add 2 teaspoon of milk and let it cook for further 5 minutes.
- Serve with Boiled Rice.