Methi Chicken Recipe
Methi Chicken is tasty dish. Make this recipe at home for change.
- Chicken 1-1/2 kg
- Yogurt 1-1/2 cup
- Ginger paste 3/4 tbsp
- Garlic paste 3/4 tbsp
- Fenugreek leaves chopped 6 bunches
- Coriander leaves chopped 2 bunches
- Tomatoes slices 3-4
- Onion slices 2
- Green chilies 2-3
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1-2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1-1/2 tsp
- All spice powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/3 tsp
- Cumin powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Heat oil in pot, ginger paste, garlic paste and onion slices and fry on high flame until onions are golden brown.
- Then add cumin seeds, coriander powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, salt and tomato slices, mix it nicely and cook on high flame until tomatoes are reduce and oil comes on surface.
- Now add chopped fenugreek leaves and coriander leaves, mix it nicely and cook on high flame.
- Now add turmeric, yogurt, chicken and 1 glass water, mix it nicely and bring to boil on high flame.
- Then cover pot and cook on medium flame until chicken is cooked.
- Now add garam masala powder and green chilies and mix it nicely.
- Then take out in serving bowl and serve hot with naan or paratha.
Methi Chicken is tasty dish. Fenugreek leaves & coriander leaves are cooked with spices, onions and tomatoes. Then mixed with yogurt & chicken and cooked more. Then mixed with garam masala & green chilies and served with hot naan or paratha.