Easy Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 cup of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- Place wings on heated gas or charcoal grill for 7 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce, while the wings are cooking. Melt the butter and add hot sauce, cayenne and black pepper. Turn wings and cook until done, which could be anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Place the cooked wings in a large pot with a secure lid. Pour sauce over the wings and cover.
- Shake wings with the sauce until thoroughly coated.
- Serve with celery sticks.
An easy to make delicious appetizer