Carrot Soup Recipe
Carrot Soup is yummy and healthy soup. You must try this different soup at home.
- Carrots peeled & chopped 3 cups + 1 grated
- Onions chopped 1-1/2 cups
- Ginger finely chopped 1 tbsp
- Garlic minced 1-1/2 tsp
- Chopped tomatoes 1-1/3 cup
- Lemon peel grated 1-1/2 tsp
- Chicken stock 3 cups
- Sour cream 4 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Melt butter in large pot on medium-high flame.
- Then add chopped onions and sauté it for 4 minutes.
- Then add chopped ginger and minced garlic and sauté it for 2 minutes.
- Now add chopped carrots, tomatoes and lemon peel and sauté it for 1 minute.
- Then add chicken stock and bring to boil.
- Then reduce flame, cover it partially and simmer it until carrots tender for about 20 minutes.
- Then cool it slightly.
- Then pour soup in batches in blender and blend it.
- Then return soup to pot and mix lemon juice.
- Now sprinkle salt and black pepper and cover it.
- Then bring it to simmer.
- Then take out in soup bowls, top with sour cream and grated carrot and serve.
Carrot Soup is healthy soup. Carrots are sauteed with onions, ginger, garlic, tomatoes & lemon peel. Then simmered with chicken stock and blended in blender. Then mixed with lemon juice, simmered again, topped with sour cream & grated carrot and served.