Fish Tikka Recipe
Fish Tikka is Pakistani seafood dish. It is also served in restaurants. You must try this recipe at home.
- Fish boneless 1 kg
- Garlic paste 4 tsp
- Lemon 4
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Roasted & crushed white cumin 1 tsp
- Crushed red chilies 1 tbsp
- Garam masala 1 tbsp
- Carom seeds 1-1/2 tsp
- Tikka masala 4 tbsp
- White vinegar 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Yellow color 1 pinch
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Cream 3 tbsp
- Gram flour 2 tsp
- Oil as required
- Cut fish into cubes and put vinegar for 5 minutes.
- Then wash it nicely and keep it on strainer so that water dries.
- Then put garlic paste, lemon juice, turmeric, white cumin, red chilies, garam masala, tikka masala, salt, yellow color, yogurt, cream and gram flour in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then marinate fish cubes with this marination and leave it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Then skew marinated fish cubes in skewers.
- Then grill it on grill pan or bbq it on coal.
- Then brush it with some oil, take out in serving dish and serve with onion rings and chutney.
Fish Tikka is delicious dish. Fish boneless cubes is marinated with spices, cream, yogurt and gram flour mixture. Then grilled on grill pan or bbq on coal. Then brushed with oil and served with onion rings & chutney.