Baisan is known as gram, chickpea flour or garbanzo. It is a wheat free product having much more nutrients than wheat flour and encompasses fibre and protein. A 1 cup serving of Baisan contains 387 calories, 58 g carbohydrates, 11 g fibre, 11 g sugar, 7 g fats and 22 mg proteins. Additionally it is rich in most of the essential minerals for your body such as, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, phosphorus and selenium. It does not contain any vitamins.
Patients having gluten intolerance or celiac disease, they are recommended to use Baisan in their diets as it`s a gluten free product giving most energy. Wheat, barley and rye flours containing gluten must be avoided. Research has proved that a single chickpea based meal led towards reducing blood sugar and insulin concentrations, in compare of wheat meal. Also a different study demonstrates that Baisan helps in significant decrease in blood cholesterol level than wheat flour.
You can enjoy different recipes and meals of Baisan flour, whether as an appetizer, snacks or a main course of your meal. It is usually used by mixing in with water, yogurt, olive oil or milk to make paste or batter for specific purpose, consistency of its batter depends on desired use. Seasoning could be added to get a better taste such as salt, cumin, red chilli, green chilli, onions, garlic, cumin, rosemary, coriander, parsley, turmeric or etc. as per your taste.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #