Pakistani Style Aloo Pakora Recipe
Pakistani Style Aloo Pakora is very popular snack dish in Pakistan. Make this at home with your own recipe.
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Rice flour 4 cup
- Potatoes 4-5 big
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Carom seeds 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida 1 pinch
- Baking soda 1 pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Water as required
- Chaat masala for sprinkle
- Tomato ketchup to serve
- Green chutney to serve
- Chili garlic sauce to serve
- Tamarind chutney to serve
- First peel potatoes and slice it in thinly round.
- Then put gram flour, rice flour, green chilies, coriander leaves, black pepper, salt, red chili powder, white cumin, turmeric, garam masala powder, carom seeds and asafoetida, in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then add water and mix it nicely until no lumps form and batter is thick and smooth.
- Then heat oil in wok on medium flame.
- Then dip potato slice in batter until it is coated nicely.
- Then put aloo pakoray in hot oil and deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Then take it out and keep on absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Deep fry remaining pakoray like this.
- Then take out in dish, sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot with tea and tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce or green chutney or tamarind chutney or any sauce you want.
Pakistani Style Aloo Pakora is tasty and crispy snack dish. Batter is prepared with gram flour, rice flour & spices and mixed with water. Then potatoes are coated with gram flour mixture and deep fried in hot oil. Serve with tea and sauce or chutney.