Pyaz Pakora Recipe
Pyaz Pakora is tasty snack dish. Make this pakora at home.
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Onions 1/2 kg
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Oil as required
- Mix gram flour with water and keep it aside.
- Now cut onion into rings.
- Then put green chilies, coriander leaves, black pepper and salt in gram flour, mix it nicely and make batter.
- Then heat oil in wok, dip onion rings in batter and deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with ketchup or chutney.
Pyaz Pakora is prepared with onions and gram flour. Batter is prepared with gram flour, water, green chilies & coriander leaves and mixed together. Then onion rings are dipped and fried. Serve with chutney and ketchup.