Palak Pakora Recipe
Palak Pakora is popular snack dish. You must try this pakora at home and surprise your family
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Spinach 1/2 kg
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Oil as required
- Mix gram flour with water, green chilies, coriander leaves, black pepper, red chili powder and salt in gram flour, mix it nicely and make thick batter.
- Then wash spinach nicely.
- Then heat oil in wok, dip spinach in batter and deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with green chutney.
Palak Pakora is tasty pakora. Gram flour is mixed with green chilies, coriander leaves, spice & water and made thick batter. Then spinach is dipped and deep fried. Serve with green chutney.