Finger Fish Recipe
Finger Fish is very popular seafood dish in Pakistan. It is served in many restaurants and parties in Pakistan. It is easy recipe to make at home.
- Boneless fish 1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Egg beaten 1
- Vinegar 3-4 tbsp
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Mustard powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil as required
- Ketchup, Sauce or Dip for serving
- French Fries for serving
- Cut boneless fish into fingers.
- The mix salt, black pepper powder, red chili powder, all spice powder, beaten egg, vinegar, mustard powder and lemon juice nicely in bowl.
- Then add fish fingers in marination and marinate it nicely for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Then put gram flour and little water in bowl and mix it nicely until thick.
- Then heat oil in wok.
- Then dip marinated fish fingers in gram flour nicely and coat with bread crumbs.
- Then add in hot oil and deep fry until golden brown and crisp.
- Then take it out and keep on absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Then take out in plate and serve with french fries and ketchup or sauce or dip of your choice.
Finger Fish is very tasty dish. Fish is marinated with spices, beaten egg and lemon juice. Then dipped in gram flour batter, coated with bread crumbs and deep fries. Serve with french fries and ketchup or sauce or dip.