Fish is one the healthiest foods on the planet. It is fully loaded with important nutrients, such as proteins, iodine, vitamin D, omega 3 fatty acids which are extremely important for your brain and body. It is known as low calorie, high protein brain food as omega 3s are essential for healthy body in and out. Fish may lower the risks of heart diseases, attacks and strokes. Having adequate intake of fish once a week fulfills the requirements of healthy diet and nutrients on your body.
Fish also contains nutrients such as omega 3 fatty acids and other vitamins and minerals that are crucial during development and absolutely essential for development and growth. This is the reason that fish is good for nursing and expecting mothers, which ensures enough intakes of omega 3 fatty acids. Pregnant women should avoid raw or uncooked fish as it contains microorganism that may be harmful for the fetus. Fish helps to increase grey matter in your brain that aids in protection from age related deterioration. Fish helps you to prevent and also treat depression and makes you a happy person.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #