Fish Kabab Recipe
Fish Kabab is tasty and different kabab. Try this kabab at home.
- Fish 1/2 kg
- Eggs beaten 2
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Mint leaves few
- Coriander leaves few
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Lemon juice 1 lemon
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for fry
- Spread salt on fish for 30 minutes
- Then remove skin and bones and wash it nicely.
- Then put in grinder with white pepper powder, all spice powder, salt, black pepper powder, mint leaves, green chilies, coriander leaves and lemon juice and grind it.
- Then take out in bowl make kabab in round shape.
- Then dip in beaten eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
- Then heat oil in pan and shallow fry kabab until brown.
- Then take out in dish and serve with ketchup or chili garlic sauce.
Fish Kabab is prepared with fish, green chilies, coriander leaves & mint leaves. Then grinded with spices and made kabab. Then dipped in eggs, coated with bread crumbs and shallow fried in oil. Serve with sauce or ketchup.