Baked Fish Recipe
Baked Fish is tasty and delicious seafood dish. You must try this different recipe at home. You can use any sauce you want to use it on fish.
- Fish fillet 2 kg
- Butter melted 10 tbsp
- Lemon juice 6 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 5 minced
- Sugar 3 tsp
- Thyme 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Chopped parsley 2 tbsp + for garnish
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- White vinegar little
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Then clean fish nicely.
- Then scrub vinegar on fish and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash fish nicely and dry it.
- Then grease 13x9 inch baking tray and keep fish fillet in single layer in baking tray.
- Then put melted butter, lemon juice, garlic cloves, sugar, thyme, salt, black pepper and parsley in small bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then pour evenly over fish fillet and sprinkle bread crumbs.
- Then bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until fish fillets are opaque.
- Then take it out from over, transfer into serving dish, garnished with chopped parsley and lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Baked Fish is tasty dish. Sauce is prepared with lemon juice, butter, spices and herbs. Then poured over fish fillet and sprinkled with bread crumbs. Then baked in oven, garnished with parsley & lemon wedges and served.