Fried Fish Recipe
Fried Fish is very popular dish in Pakistan. It is commonly served in many parties during winter season and it is also served in many restaurants.
- Fish fillet 1 kg
- Ginger paste 2 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp
- Cumin powder 2 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Black pepper crushed 2 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Carom seeds 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tsp
- All spice powder (Garam masala powder) 2 tsp
- Chaat masala 2 tsp + for sprinkle
- Gram flour 5 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for fry
- Clean fish, put lemon juice and salt and leave it for few minutes.
- Then wash it nicely and dry it.
- Then put ginger paste, garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, crushed black pepper, red chili powder, carom seeds, lemon juice, vinegar, all spice powder, chaat masala, gram flour and salt in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then marinate fish with this mixture and keep in refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry marinated fish until crispy and golden brown.
- Then take it out in serving dish, sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot with tartar sauce.
Fried Fish is tasty seafood dish. Fish fillet is marinated with lemon juice, spice and gram flour. Then deep fried and served with tartar sauce.