Fish Kabab Recipe
Fish Kabab is different kabab. You must try this kabab at home.
- Fish 500 gm
- Garlic cloves 5
- Green chilies chopped 5
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Onions chopped 2
- Maida 5 tbsp
- Carom seeds 1/2 tsp
- Crushed red chilies 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Egg 1
- Oil as required
- Clean fish, take out it bones and wash it nicely.
- Then mix with salt and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Then wash with water one more time.
- Then put fish, garlic, green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, onion, maida, carom seeds, crushed red chilies, black pepper powder and salt in grinder and grind it nicely.
- Then make round kababs.
- Then beat egg nicely and heat oil in wok or pan.
- Then dip each kabab in beaten egg and deep fried or shallow fried in hot oil until golden.
- Then keep in dish and serve with sauce or ketchup.
Fish Kabab is crispy kabab. Fish is grinded with green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, maida, onion and spices. Then made kababs, dipped in eggs and deep fried or shallow fries. Serve with sauce or ketchup.