Grilled Fish Recipe
Grilled Fish is very tasty seafood dish. You must try this recipe at home. You can make it more spicy.
- Fish 2 to 3
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 1 to 2
- Fresh coriander leaves few
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Fennel powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- White vinegar 1 tsp
- Chaat masala for sprinkle
- Oil little
- Butter little
- Clean fish, put lemon juice and salt and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash it and dry it nicely.
- Then put green chilies, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds, fennel powder, salt, black pepper powder and red chili powder in mortar and pestle and crush it until fine paste.
- Then put this paste in bowl and mix with vinegar, ginger paste and garlic paste nicely.
- Now marinate fish with this mixture and refrigerate it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Then heat grill pan on medium flame.
- Then put little oil and butter on grill pan.
- Then keep marinated fish and grill it until light brown on both sides.
- Then take out in serving dish, sprinkle chaat masala and serve with hot naan or chapati.
Grilled Fish is tasty dish. Spices, green chilies & coriander leaves are crushed and mixed with vinegar, ginger paste & garlic paste. Then fish is marinated with this mixture and grilled with butter & oil on grill pan. Then sprinkled with chaat masala and served with naan or chapati.