Fish Steak Recipe
Oct 30, 2017
Fish Steak is mouth-watering seafood dish. You must try this recipe at home and surprise your family.
- Boneless fish fillets (washed) 4
- Garlic cloves minced 2
- Dry basil 2 tbsp
- Fresh parsley chopped 2 tbsp
- Fresh lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Worcester sauce 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil 10 tbsp
- Oil little
- Boiled vegetables and boiled rice/ French fries/ mashed potatoes/ potato wedges for serving
- Put garlic, dry basil, parsley, soya sauce, Worcester sauce, lemon juice, salt, olive oil and black pepper in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then marinate fish fillet with this marination and refrigerate it for 1 to 2 hours.
- Then heat grill pan on high flame and put little oil.
- Then keep marinated fish fillet on grill pan and grill fish for 5 minutes.
- Then turn it and grill it for 5 minutes more.
- Then take out fish fillet on serving dish and serve hot with boiled vegetables and boiled rice or French fries or mashed potatoes or potato wedges.
Fish Steak is delicious seafood dish. Boneless fish fillet is marinated with garlic, herbs, sauces, spice, lemon juice and olive oil. Then grilled on grill pan on both sides. Then served with boiled vegetables and boiled rice or French fries or mashed potatoes or potato wedges.