Seafood Fried Rice Recipe
Seafood Fried Rice is Chinese popular stir-fried rice dish. You must try this fried rice at home. You can also add more seafood.
- Rice 4 cups
- Shrimps or prawns peeled (small pieces) 250 gm
- Fish fillet (small pieces) 2
- Green onions chopped 1 cup
- Carrots chopped 2
- Capsicum chopped 1
- Boiled peas 1/2 cup
- Eggs 3
- Garlic cloves finely chopped 2
- Soya sauce 1/3 cup
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Chopped red chilies 2-4
- Salt to taste
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Oil 4 to 5 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Soak rice in water for 20 minutes.
- Then boil rice in salted water until done, strain it and keep it aside.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil in frying pan.
- Then put little salt in eggs and beat it nicely.
- Then fry in hot oil, remove from stove, scramble it and keep it aside.
- Now put remaining oil in pan.
- Then add chopped garlic and chopped red chilies in oil and stir it for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add shrimp or prawns and fish and cook until half done.
- Then add boiled rice, chopped capsicum, carrots, peas, spring onion, scrambled eggs, soya sauce, chili sauce, Chinese salt, black pepper and sesame oil and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Then take out in serving platter, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Seafood Fried Rice is tasty rice dish. Shrimps/Prawns & fish are cooked with boiled rice, fried eggs and mix vegetables. Then served in serving platter with raita and salad.