Baingan Kay Pakoray Recipe
Baingan Kay Pakoray is different pakoray dish. You must try this different pakoray.
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Baingan (Eggplant) 125 gm (1/4 kg)
- Green chili 2
- Salt 1 tsp
- White cumin 1/2 tsp
- White pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Sweet soda 1 pinch
- Oil as required
- Mix gram flour with water and sweet soda and keep it aside.
- Now peel eggplant and cut into desired shape.
- Then put chopped green chilies, white cumin, white pepper, black pepper and salt in gram flour, mix it nicely and make batter.
- Then heat oil in wok, dip eggplant in batter and deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with ketchup or sauce.
Baingan Kay Pakoray is tasty pakoray. Baingan is dipped in gram flour batter and deep fried. Serve with ketchup or chutney.