Bread Pakora Recipe
Bread Pakora is different pakora. You must try this different pakora. Make it in Ramadan.
- Bread slices 5
- Yogurt 7 tbsp
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Roasted cumin 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Oil for fry
- Cut edges of bread slices and break into small pieces.
- Then mix with yogurt, gram flour, baking powder, cumin, red chili powder, green chilies, coriander leaves and water nicely and make thick batter.
- Then heat oil in wok, put this mixture in oil and fry until crispy and golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then take out in platter and serve with chutney.
Bread Pakora is tasty snack dish. Bread slices are cut into small pieces. Then mixed with gram flour, water, spices, yogurt & green chilies and made thick batter. Then fried in oil and serve with chutney.