Anday Ka Halwa Recipe
Anday Ka Halwa is traditional sweet dish of India and Pakistan. You must try this sweet dish at home.
- Eggs 12
- Semolina 1/2 cup
- Gram flour 1/2 cup
- Khoya 1/2 cup
- Sugar 2 cups
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Yellow food color 1/2 tsp
- Desiccated coconut 1/2 cup
- Almonds slice as required
- Pistachios slice as required
- Ghee 1-1/2 cup
- Soak semolina in water for 30 minutes.
- Now heat ghee in pan, add gram flour, green cardamom powder and semolina without water, mix it nicely and cook on low flame until golden, stirring for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now mix eggs and sugar in bowl nicely and keep it aside.
- Once gram flour is cooked, close flame, add eggs mixture gradually and keep stirring until it is mixed nicely.
- Then keep on stove again, keep stirring on low flame and add desiccated coconut.
- Then cook it until eggs start to leave pan and gets stick.
- Stir it on low flame and add yellow food color.
- Now add khoya, almonds and pistachios and mix it nicely.
- Then cook more for few minutes, take out in serving bowls, garnish with remaining almonds and pistachios and serve hot.
Anday Ka Halwa is delicious sweet dish. Gram flour, green cardamom and semolina is cooked in ghee. Then mixed with eggs & sugar mixture and stirred with coconut. Then mixed with khoya & nuts and served in bowls with garnished khoya & nuts.