Chicken Pakora Recipe
Chicken Pakora is popular snack dish. Make this recipe at home and surprise your family.
- Boneless chicken cubes 1/2 kg
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Crushed coriander 1 tsp
- Crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Onion finely chopped 1
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/4 bunch
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Oil for fry
- Mix all ingredients except chicken and oil in bowl nicely.
- The put water and make batter.
- Then heat oil in wok.
- Then dip chicken cubes in batter and fry in hot oil until golden.
- Then take it out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in platter and serve with ketchup, sauce and chutney.
Chicken Pakora is tasty snack dish. Batter is prepared with gram flour, green chilies, coriander leaves and spices. Then chicken cubes is dipped in batter and fried in oil. Serve hot with sauce, chutney or ketchup.