Cauliflower Pakora Recipe
Cauliflower Pakora is very tasty and crispy snack dish. You must try this different pakora at home and surprise your family. You can also add more ingredients.
- Cauliflower 1 medium size
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Chaat masala 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tsp
- Chopped curry leaves few
- Salt to taste
- Green chili chopped 1
- Chopped coriander leaves handful
- Onion julienne 1
- Ginger finely chopped 1 inch
- Water 3/4 cup
- Oil for frying
- For Serving:
- Tomato ketchup to serve
- Green chutney to serve
- Chili garlic sauce to serve
- Tamarind chutney to serve
- Cut cauliflower into small florets.
- For batter: Put gram flour, corn flour, red chili powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, fennel seeds, chopped curry leaves, salt, green chili, coriander leaves, onion and ginger in bowl.
- Then add water gradually and mix until thick and smooth batter.
- Then put cauliflower florets in batter and coat florets with batter nicely.
- Then keep it aside for 1o to 15 minutes.
- Then heat oil in wok.
- Then gently cauliflower florets in hot oil.
- Then deep fry pakoray on medium flame until golden brown and crispy.
- Then take it out and keep on absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Then take out in dish and serve hot with tea and tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce or green chutney or tamarind chutney or any sauce you want.
Cauliflower Pakora is tasty and different pakora. Batter is prepared with gram flour, corn flour, spices, green chilies, coriander leaves & onions and mixed with water. Then cauliflower is coated with gram flour batter and deep fried. Serve with sauce.