Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe
Nov 14, 2017
Chocolate Fudge Cake is very popular and common cake in world. You can make it at home easily. Make this cake at home and surprise your family.
- Self-raising flour 1-1/2 cups sifted
- Plain flour 1 cup sifted
- Butter 250 gm
- Chopped dark chocolate 180 gm
- Cocoa powder 1/4 cup
- Caster sugar 2 cups
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Lightly beaten eggs 2
- Dark chocolate curls to decorate
- Milk chocolate 200 gm
- Thickened cream 2/3 cup
- Preheat oven to 140 to 160 degrees C.
- Then grease 8 inches round baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- For cake: Put butter, milk, chocolate, sugar and 1 cup cold water in saucepan.
- Then cook it on medium flame stirring occasionally for about 8 to 10 minutes or until smooth and combined.
- Then keep it aside and cool for 20 minutes.
- Then put both flour and cocoa powder in chocolate mixture and whisk it with spatula.
- Then add beaten eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Then pour into greased baking pan and bake in preheated oven for 100 minutes (1 hour and 40 minutes) or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Then take out from oven and cool it completely on wire rack.
- For ganache: Keep chocolate and cream in microwave bowl.
- Then melt in microwave oven on medium-flame for about 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring it with metal spoon after every 30 seconds.
- Then refrigerate it for 15 minutes or until thick.
- Then cut cake into 2 or 3 layers with knife.
- Then keep cake base on plate.
- Then spread 1/4 ganache and cover with second layer of cake.
- Then spread 1/4 ganache and cover with third layer of cake.
- Then spread remaining ganache on top and sides of cake.
- Then decorate cake with dark chocolate curls.
- Then chill in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Then take it out, cut into slices and serve.
Chocolate Fudge Cake is mouth-watering and delicious dessert. Cake is prepared with butter, eggs, flour, cocoa powder, milk & dark chocolates, mixed together and baked in oven. Then cut into 3 layers and covered with chocolate ganache. Then decorated with dark chocolate curls and served chilled in slices.