Palak Paneer Recipe
Palak Paneer is very famous dish of North India. You must this vegetable dish at home.
- Spinach 1 kg
- Cottage cheese 1 packet
- Onion paste 1/2 cup
- Tomato puree 1/2 cup
- Green chilies 3-7
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Kasoori meethi 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 inch
- Green cardamoms 2
- Cloves 2
- Fresh cream 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Butter as required
- Oil as required
- Cut cottage cheese into cubes.
- Then heat 3 tbsp oil, fry cheese cubes and keep it aside.
- Then boil spinach and grind with green chilies until smooth puree in grinder.
- Then heat butter in pan.
- Now add cinnamon, cardamom and cloves and fry until they crackle.
- Then put onions and fry until brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and fry until raw smell finishes.
- Then add tomatoes and salt and fry it.
- Now add kasoori meethi, all spice powder, coriander powder and cumin powder and sauté it.
- Then put 1/2 cup water, stir it and cook until mixture is thick.
- Now add spinach puree, mix it nicely and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add cream and cook it nicely until cream and spinach are mixed together.
- Now add fried cheese cubes and mix it nicely.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with butte, coriander leaves and serve hot with naan, roti or boiled rice.
Palak Paneer is very tasty and delicious dish. Cottage cheese cubes is fried in oil. Spinach is boiled and grinded with green chilies. Then cooked with spices & cream in butter and mixed with fried cheese cubes. Then garnished with butter & coriander leaves and serve with hot naan, rice or roti.