Coffee Oreo Mousse Recipe
Coffee Oreo Mousse is mouth-watering dessert. You must try this dessert at home and surprise your family.
- Unflavored gelatin 4 tsp
- Cocoa powder 4 tbsp + 1tbsp (for intense chocolate flavor)
- Heavy cream 3 cups
- Coffee 1 cup
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp
- Oreo cookies crushed 600 gm
- Whipped cream 200 ml
- Cold water 4 tbsp
- Boiled water 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Water little
- Add whipped cream in large metal mixing bowl.
- Then whip with hand mixer on high speed until cream thickens to stiff peaks.
- Then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate it.
- Then put cold water in medium bowl and add gelatin.
- Then stir it and let stand it for 1 minute to soften.
- Then add boiled water, stir it until gelatin is completely dissolved and cool it.
- Then put sugar and cocoa powder in large mixing bowl and stir it whisk.
- Then add heavy cream and beat with hand mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Then mix coffee with water in bowl nicely until syrup.
- Then add coffee syrup, vanilla extract and gelatin and beat continuously with hand mixer on high speed until it is nicely blended and soft peaks form.
- Leave it for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Then put 1 tbsp crushed cookies in serving glasses followed by 1 tbsp of mousse.
- Then again put 1 tbsp crushed cookies in serving bowl followed by 1 tbsp of mousse.
- Repeat it until serving glasses are full.
- Then chill it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Then fill piping bag with whipped cream fitted with star nozzle.
- Then take out mousse from refrigerator, pipe whipped cream on top and sprinkle crushed cookies.
- Then chill it more in refrigerator for 1 hour or until set.
- Then take out from refrigerator and serve chilled.
Coffee Oreo Mousse is delicious and mouth-watering dessert. Sugar & cocoa powder are stirred together and mixed with heavy cream, coffee syrup, vanilla extract & gelatin. Then 1 tbsp crushed oreo cookies are poured in serving glasses followed by 1 tbsp mousse and repeated again. Then chilled, topped with whipped cream & crushed oreo cookies, chilled again and serve chilled.