Honeydew Melon and Sago Soup
Oct 30, 2009
- 674g honeydew melon
- 113g sago
- 4 tbsp evaporated milk
- 3 tbsp coconut juice
- 113g granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- Peel and seed melon. Dice one half and puree and other half.
- Allow to chill in refrigerator. Soak sage for 30 minutes. Drain well. Put into boiling water and cook over low heat until transparent. Remove and rinse in cold water.
- Drain well. Soak in cold boiled water to avoid it sticking together.
- Bring water and sugar to the boil until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Add evaporated milk and coconut juice. Mix well with all ingredients and drained sago when serving.