Paprika in Urdu: سُرخ مِرچ
Paprika in Roman Urdu: Mirch powder
A spice made by grinding peppers in a powdery form gives a fresh fragrance, a red color and a delicious flavor to many meals. Its use spread all over from Africa to Asia and then all around the world. It ranges from a mild taste to a hot taste as much as you want. It is produced mainly in Hungary, Spain, Serbia, and some parts of the United States. This spice is used in a variety of dishes as it is famous for its color and seasoning in rice, stew, soups, sausages and meat. Moreover, it can also be blended with mehndi (henna) for hair to give it a color. It is mostly used in Hungarian dishes and their flavors are delicate to hot.
Health and Nutrition Benefits:
- A single tablespoon of paprika provides 19 calories, 0.88 grams of fat, 3.6 grams of carbohydrates, 2.5 grams of fiber and 0.9 grams of protein.
- Your skin appearance improves, as Paprika is rich in Vitamins and iron.
- Removes wrinkles from your skin and gives you a brighter look.
- Its anti bacterial significance treats many skin problems.
- Prevents hair loss and makes your hair healthy.
- Consist of anti inflammatory contents which cure many diseases.
- Reduces blood pressure because of the component of capsaicin in it.
- Makes you more energized.
- Vitamin A improves your vision.
- Reduces Anemia in patients.
- Heals wounds.
Reading these numerous benefits must have made you think not to forget buying paprika when going for grocery. Let me attract you more by giving a face mask recipe. So what all you have to do is mix 1 tbsp of paprika and 2 tbsp of honey apply it on your face for 25 minutes and give it a wash. Hurry up!! Have a look at your face and remember me in your prayers:)