Tomato in Urdu: ٹماٹر
Tomato in Roman Urdu: Timatar
Pakistan being an agricultural country is rich in tomatoes (ٹماٹر) and looking at its fields, you can imagine how beautiful these red balls would look like in lush green gardens. How can we deny the blessings given by our creator? To be more thoughtful, you can imagine that from a poisonous leaf, how a vegetable for our daily use is born. These tomatoes were basically originated from Mexico as a food ingredient and are used worldwide now as raw, in many recipes, juices, salads and not to forget as an ingredient in many cosmetics. So, ladies! A piece of advice is, never to throw the peeled off part of tomatoes, use it on your skin and feel the glowy adventure on your skin.
Tomato plants have a feeble stem and their height is about 3 ft minimum and 10 ft maximum. The average weight of a single tomato is about 0.1kg. They are found in different varieties like plum, cherry, grape, globe, and beefsteak. Moreover, they are pollinated by a process called â€˜Meiosisâ€™.
Tomatoes have a number of facts and benefits:
- For prostate cancer patients, say bye-bye to your disease.
- It is a natural antioxidant, being the most powerful.
- Used as a great sun block and make you look young.
- It is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A and lycopene.
- Lowers down the stress level of people having diabetes.
- Specialists say that instead of using energy drinks, the use of tomato juice is more effective. They have even researched that people who intake tomato juices are never unfit.
- Having tomato juice after morning exercise improves the blood circulation in your body.
Tomatoes are grown in green house when the climate is cool. Moreover, China is the leading country for producing tomatoes followed by United States as the second largest and India being the third largest. One more interesting thing about tomatoes is that it has more than 7500 varieties produced around the world. Therefore, we can say that tomatoes are an essential ingredient in mostly all the recipes all around the world.