Spanish Rice with Beef
Oct 24, 2009
- 3/4 pound ground beef, lean
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can Beef Broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- Cook beef, onion and pepper in skillet until beef is browned. Pour off fat.
- Add broth, tomato sauce, chili powder and garlic. Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice. Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes or until rice is done.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream if desired.
Spicy Spanish rice with beef for all special occasions.