Milk Chocolate Popcorn
- 12 cups Popped popcorn
- 1/4 cups Butter or margarine
- 2 1/2 cups (12oz can) salted peanuts
- 11 1/2 oz Milk chocolate
- 1 cup Corn syrup
- In a large, greased, pan, combine popcorn and nuts.
- In a separate saucepan combine chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly.
- Pour over popcorn toss well to coat.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree oven for 45 minutes stirring frequently.
- Cool before serving.
This chocolate-covered popcorn mixture is sure to be a real hit at your next gathering.