Ice-cream Trifle Pudding
- 450g strawberries
- 250g ready-made ginger cake
- 8 scoops ice cream
- 100g chocolate, melted
- 2tbsp blanched pistachios, chopped
- Take half the strawberries and mash them with a fork to make a fruity sauce and set aside.
- Slice the remaining strawberries.
- Cut the ginger cake into small cubes.
- In four tall glasses, divide and layer the ice cream, ginger cake, sliced strawberries and strawberry sauce.
- Top with the melted chocolate and finish with pistachios.
- Serve straight away.
The perfect summer dessert