Keemay Wali Kachori by Chef Saadat Siddiqi
- Qeema: half kg
- Maida/Semolina: half kg
- Haldi :1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste/lehsan adrak ka paste: 1 tsp
- Garam masala: Quarter tbsp
- Hara dhaniya: adhi ghudi/half bunch
- Hari mirch/green chillies: 2-3
- Onion: 1 small size
- Mix oil, water, cumin/zeera, salt and soda in a bowl.
- Put the required quantity of maida in it and make a dough out of it.
- Make small kachori style balls.
- In a separate bowl put daal maash ka aata, salt, redchilli powder, chat masala and some water.
- Now put this stuffing in the kachori style balls you made before stuff it nicely and make kachoris out of it, deep fry it.
Recipe of Qeemay Wali Kachori by Chef Saadat Siddiqi in Lifestyle Kitchen on ARY Zindagi.