Iftar Special Faluda Recipe
- Kulfa or Ice cream 1/2 liter
- Falooda vermicelli 1 cup
- Milk 2 cups
- Khoya 100 gm
- Tukh malanga 1/2 cup
- Desiccated coconut 2-3 tbsp
- Kewra essence few drops
- Green jelly 1 packet
- Seasonal fruits as required
- Dry fruits as required
- For jelly: Heat water in pan, add green jelly, mix it and remove it.
- Then cool on room temperature and set in fridge.
- For milk: Cook milk with khoya until khoya is mixed.
- Now add kewra essence, mix it, remove it and cool it.
- For serving and garnishing: Soak tukh malanga is water.
- Now put vermicelli in glass.
- Then add khoya milk, tukh malanga, coconut, seasonal fruits and kulfa or ice cream.
- Then garnish with jelly and dry fruits and serve.
Iftar Special Faluda is delicious beverage. It is prepared with milk, khoya, vermicelli, tukh malanga, fruits and nuts. You must try this recipe and make it in Eid.