Oreo Truffle Recipe
Oreo Truffles is delicious dessert. Truffles origin is France. It is prepared in many varieties. Make it at home with your own variety.
- Oreo cookies 40
- Cream cheese 200 gm
- White chocolate 300 gm
- Milk chocolate 300 gm
- Crushed Oreo cookies for decoration
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Nuts crushed for decoration
- Put Oreo cookies in blender and blend it nicely until fine crumbs.
- Now add cream cheese in blender and blend it more nicely until they are combined.
- Now take out mixture in bowl.
- Now grease your hand palms with little oil, make small balls of mixture and keep on tray with little distance.
- Then keep tray in fridge for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt white chocolate and milk chocolate in separate saucepan on low flame stirring continuously.
- Then remove from heat and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Then take it out, dip balls in melted chocolates, decorate with crushed Oreo cookies, sprinkles and crushed nuts and keep on tray.
- Then refrigerate it again for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then take it out and serve.
- You can also store in airtight container.
Oreo Truffle is delicious dessert. Oreo cookies & cream cheese are crushed and made balls. Then dipped in white chocolate & milk chocolate, decorated with crushed Oreo cookies, crushed nuts & sprinkles and served.