Homemade Croutons Recipe
Homemade Croutons is very popular baked bread in the world. It is commonly used in soups and salad. It is easy recipe to make at home. It is topped with various toppings.
- Bread 15 slices
- Butter melted 1/4 cup
- Garlic salt 2 tsp
- Dried herbs 1 tsp
- Parmesan cheese grated 1/3 cup
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Now brush bread slices with melted butter on both sides.
- Then cut bread slices into small cubes.
- Now sprinkle garlic salt on few bread cubes, dried herbs on few bread cubes and leave remaining bread cubes as it is.
- Now arrange garlic salt bread cubes and dried herbs bread cubes on one ungreased cookie sheet and remaining bread cubes on other ungreased cookie sheet.
- Then bake garlic salt bread cubes and dried herbs bread cubes in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Then take it out, keep it aside and cool it.
- Then bake remaining bread cubes for 8 minutes.
- Then take it out, sprinkle cheese and bake more for 7 minutes.
- Then take out and cool it.
- Then store it in airtight container for few days.
- When to use, take it out and serve with soup or salads.
Homemade Croutons is crispy baked bread. Bread slices are brushed with melted butter. Then cut into small cubes and sprinkled with garlic salt, dried herbs and cheese. Then baked in oven, cooled and served with soup or salads.