Cream of Tomato Soup
Oct 15, 2009
- Water - 4 cups
- Peeled tomatoes – 1 kg
- Salt – To taste
- Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Plain flour – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Fresh Cream – ½ cup
- Take a wok filled with hot water and let the skinless tomatoes boil in it.
- In another container, heat oil on low heat and add flour.
- The boiling tomato must form a paste till now.
- Pour the tomato paste from the wok to the container with oil and flour.
- Stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Add salt, sugar, pepper and mix well.
- Garnish the soup with fresh cream.
Rich mixture of tomato soup garnish with fresh cream.