Oct 15, 2009
- Chicken Stock - 5 cups
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies – 6 (chopped)
- Corn flour - 3 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Take a wok and boil chicken with 10 cups of water until chicken is tender.
- In another container, heat oil and include garlic paste in it. Cook it for a minute.
- Add chicken stock and bring it to a boil.
- Add sugar, green chilies, pepper and cook it on low heat.
- Dissolve corn flour in a cup of water to make a paste out of it.
- Pour corn flour paste with other ingredients to thicken the soup.
- Continuously stir to avoid lumps.
- Add vinegar and remove the soup from heat.
- Garnish with few drops of soya sauce.