12 Natural Ways to Cure Gray Hair
No, it’s not normal to have gray hair in your 20’s and 30’s and even in your early 40’s. Some people blame their genes and rightfully so, but premature hair graying is more often the result of stress, smoking, poor diet, lack of rest and other common lifestyle factors.
The question is how to cure gray hair. We all know that dying is a temporary and not very effective solution. The good news is that there are natural remedies which you can use to improve the condition of your scalp and hair. Check them out!
1. Onion and Lemon Juice Mix
Both onions and lemons are rich in a natural enzyme which neutralizes the hydrogen peroxide built-up in the hair follicles and responsible for premature hair graying.
This remedy is simple, cheap and easy to use as well as effective.
- Mix onion and lemon juice in 3 to 2 ratio to fill one cup.
- Apply the fresh juice mix on your hair and scalp with gentle massaging motion and keep it on for half an hour.
- Rinse your scalp and hair and wash them with mild shampoo.
Use the treatment four times a week for best results.
2. Yogurt and Curry Leaves
While the yogurt nourishes the scalp by delivering important proteins, the curry leaves help for the natural darker pigmentation of the hairs. This treatment can readily help you to cure gray hair.
- Take a handful of curry leaves and crush them until you have smooth paste.
- Add the paste to half a cup of yogurt and mix well.
- Apply the mask to your scalp and hair. Keep it on for half an hour and rinse it off.
- Rinse your hair and wash it.
3. Black Tea Tonic
The antioxidants in the tea will fight the free radicals responsible for premature aging including hair graying. The dark pigments will help to restore the natural hair color.
- Prepare one or two cups of black tea following the instructions on the package.
- Let the tea cool completely.
- Apply it to your hair in the same way you apply shampoo. You may rinse it a bit afterwards, but you must not wash it.
- Use this treatment twice a week.
4. Indian Gooseberry Mask
This is one of the best natural remedies to cure gray hair thanks to its powerful antioxidants which stimulate both hair growth and pigmentation.
- Warm a cup of coconut oil in a saucepan, but do not bring it to boil.
- Add to tablespoons of Indian gooseberry and mix well.
- Wait for the mask to cool and massage it into your scalp.
- Keep the mask on for one hour and then rinse it off.
5. Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
While olive oil nourishes the scalp deeply, lemon juice is a potent astringent and tonic which will give your hair the vitality which it needs.
- Mix four tablespoons of olive oil and six tablespoons of lemon juice very well.
- Massage the mix into your scalp gently and keep it on for half an hour.
- Rinse your scalp and wash it with mild shampoo.
6. Sage and Rosemary Tonic
Both of these natural herbs help to cure gray hair. They contribute to strengthening and darkening and stimulate growth.
- Bring two cups of water to boil and add half a cup of sage and half a cup of rosemary to it.
- Remove the infusion from the hot plate and let it steep for five minutes.
- Strain the tea into another teapot and wait for it to cool.
- Use the tonic after washing your hair and keep it on for fifteen minutes.
- Rinse your hair afterwards.
- Use this treatment once a week.
7. Mango Seed Mask
Thanks to their powerful antioxidants, mango seeds can help to cure gray hair, thinning and even baldness.
- Mix two tablespoons of mango seed powder into one cup of warm coconut oil while keeping the cooking temperature moderate.
- Once the mixture is homogenous, let it cool completely.
- Apply the mask to your scalp every time before washing your hair.
8. Black Walnut Tonic
This remedy will help to make your hair darker naturally. It is easy to prepare and this is a huge plus too.
- Take a handful of black walnut hulls and crush them or put one tablespoon of ready powder into a teapot.
- Pour two cups of boiling water into the teapot and let the infusion steep for five to ten minutes.
- Stain the infusion, let it cool and apply it to your hair for half an hour after washing. Rinsing is a must.
9. Carrot Juice and Sesame Oil Treatment
Both of these ingredient cure gray hair by delivering natural pigments to the follicles. Sesame oil is great for scalp nourishment too.
- Mix half a cup of carrot juice and half a cup of sesame oil well.
- Apply the mixture to your damp hair with gentle massaging motion and keep it on for half an hour.
- Rinse your hair and wash it.
- Use this treatment once a week for a period of three months.
10. Chamomile Tonic
This popular herb will help to restore the natural color and luster of your hair.
- Steep two tablespoons of dried chamomile in two cups of boiled water for fifteen minutes.
- Strain the infusion and let it cool to room temperature.
- Apply the tonic to your washed and wet scalp and hair for half an hour and then rinse.
11. Amaranth Juice
This is a potent remedy to cure gray hair as it contains an enzyme which stimulates natural pigmentation.
- Get three to four cups of fresh amaranth leaves and prepare juice from them.
- Apply the juice to your washed and damp, not wet hair and leave it on for half an hour.
- Complete the treatment with rinsing.
12. Egg Yolk Mask
The yolk, in particular, is rich in biotin which is responsible for stimulating normal hair growth. It also provides nourishing proteins which make the hairs stronger. This is an excellent remedy to cure gray hair.
- Separate the yolk from the white and beat it a bit with a fork.
- After washing your hair, massage the mask into your scalp and leave it on for fifteen minutes.
- Rinse your hair and let it air dy.
It is time to cure gray hair naturally!!
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #